Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm getting married for real now!

It's all so real now!
We gave people money, so it is going to happen!
We are getting married in Frankenmuth, with our families with us. I think it will be nice and intimate, I didn't want a huge blow-out affair, not to mention we don't have that kind of money! I am sill in shock at how easy it was to set everything up. We went up yesterday, saw the site and the restaurant, put down deposits and that's it! It's like having a wedding coordinator. Both places will call me the week before to finalize some details but basically all I do is show up and they will make everything else happen! We even picked out napkins and centerpieces, food, everything. We just have to figure out what songs to walk down the aisle to. I don't even have to worry about flowers, they call me and ask colors and do the rest. So really I just have to get myself a wedding dress and Larry has to get a suit, other than that its mostly like just get there, the will get us married!
Best decision we made about the wedding so far! I know we are kind of bummed we cant celebrate with our friends, but that's what our epic housewarming party will be for!!!!!

No comments:

finding my own little place in this world, making it my own